We have to sound check and get ready for the YES Art Expo VIP party tomorrow so we will not be playing our regular Thursday slot at Le Depanneur Cafe. We will be back next week though!
We are thrilled to be playing the 5th Annual YES Montreal Art Expo. It is a 2 day event taking place at the Théâtre St-James in Old Montreal. The Ever After will be playing several showcases throughout the day. The event will feature 60 artists from all over Quebec who will be showcasing and selling their unique works of art. Admission is free. It should be a terrific event!
Below is the text from the YES Montreal website with some more information:
Friday March 20
4:30 ‐ 8:00 PM Open Admission / Performances
Saturday March 21
10:00 AM ‐ 5:00 PM Open Admission /Performances
265 St-Jacques West – Montreal
- Showcase, celebrate and create marketing/sales opportunities for our clients hailing from Montreal as well as the regions, and representing a variety of artistic disciplines from visual to performing arts and everything in between.
- Bring together and create an exchange between business, community, cultural industry leaders and emerging artists to foster cohesion, support and economic benefits for our community.
- Expose the general public to the wealth of artistic talents and products being created by YES artist clients.
- Contribute to long-term career development and sustainability of YES artist clients by helping them build their networks through visibility and credibility-building opportunities.
- Peruse and purchase some unique creations from an array of 60 participating Quebec artists, notably YES’ most gifted Artist Program clients who will be selling one‐of‐a‐kind paintings, prints, photographs, jewellery, craft objects and more.
- Take in a live performance or two.
- Network and talent‐scout.
- Meet representatives from a number of Montreal’s essential arts service & support organizations.
- Hear from major business leaders why they support the arts and what new synergies can be created by bringing business and arts together.
Thursday afternoon residency continues for a few more weeks.
The Ever After will be playing a regular Thursday afternoon set in the Mile End at Le Depanneur Cafe (206 Rue Bernard Ouest) at 1pm. It will be a mix of acoustic originals and covers, new and old. It’s a great cafe, with good food. A nice place to stop on a snowy afternoon and enjoy a coffee and some good music. Best of all: It’s free!
The Ever After have set up operations in the lovely city of Montreal, Quebec. More to come…
Some recent videos from a live show at 50 Mason Social House in SF with special guests Ryan Pate on guitar and Megan Carruth on vocals. Videos courtesy of Bigimp.
A new song “Heddroom” featuring Ryan Pate on guitar.
Cover of “Heavenly Day” by Patty Griffin featuring Megan Carruth
“Thrill is Gone” featuring Megan Carruth and Ryan Pate